See my Facebook Post about this Recipe by clicking HERE
Nutritional Information: (Based on 8 Slices)
Calories:198 Fat: 13g Saturated Fat: 6g Carbohydrate: 3g Fiber: 1g Protein: 18g
♦Steak, Pepper & Feta Breakfast Quiche♦
All content received from Keto with Courtney is subject to legal copyright and may not be reproduced or duplicated in any form without the express written consent of the author (Courtney Bliss-Walker).
100 G Red Pepper-Chopped
100 G Yellow Onion- Chopped
12 OZ. (cooked) Lean Sirloin Steak-Cubed into small bites
3 oz Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese- Shredded
3 oz Reduced-Fat Feta Cheese Crumbled ( Reserve 1.5 oz)
1/4 Cup (fresh grated) Parmesan Romano Cheese
4 Eggs + 4 T. Liquid Egg Whites
1/4 Cup Heavy Cream + 1/4 Cup Unsweetened Nut Milk-BLENDED
1) Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F.
2) Layer the bottom of your pie plate with chopped onion, red pepper, cooked steak, shredded mozzarella and 1.5 oz Feta Cheese.
3) Pour your egg & cream mixture over the top, and top with remaining 1.5 oz Feta & 1/4 Cup Fresh Parmesan-Romano cheese.
4) Bake for 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
5) Cut into 8 slices and enjoy!